Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Golden Uterus

If you ended up on this blog during a Google search for one of the topics found here, you can probably relate to the woman with the Golden Uterus. This is because most stupid ex-wives behave as they do because they have The Golden Uterus Complex. This is synonymous with narcissistic personality disorder, but I suppose it's more fun to label it the "Golden Uterus." Plus, it's funny.

Here is an excellent article on exactly what the Golden Uterus is.

If you enjoy that article, I suggest you stay on that website and poke around a little. It looks like a great place for men to go for advice on various topics. How to handle your stupid ex-wife is something you can use a lot of advice for, I'm sure. I would bet that they also address how to handle your new wife (or girlfriend) who is likely going insane if you are enabling your first wife to control you via your children. Don't ask me how I know...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you must have been married to my husband's ex. Every time I have to deal with her, I keep running to the internet to find out what is wrong with her. All year, I keep finding articles on narcissistic personality disorder, today, I found golden uterus. And that is her all the way! We haven't seen the kids in nearly 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goes hand in hand with Borderline Personality Disorder.

      Delete
  2. I just found the article you linked to yesterday. It was a huge relief to finally find that there are many new wives like me who suffer at the hands of their husbands' Ex wives who are afflicted with Golden Uterus Syndrome.

    My advice, if you are a woman who has recently started a relationship with a man with an ex wife who suffers from GU, is THINK VERY CAREFULLY. It doesn't matter how much you love this man. If you sign up to marry this man you will also be signing up to life with the Ex. Do not make the mistake as I did, thinking that things would calm down once she realised we were serious and married. They only got worse!

    I am still with my husband and love him very much, but we have had so many miserable times over the last 4 years, ALL due to conflict with his son's mother.

    If you are a man who has left a GU, you need to make sure you get as much help and advice as you can on how to handle her! And try your best to keep your new love interest out of it, or you could lose her (which your Ex will surely take delight in!)

    The best revenge is to be as happy as you can be - so DON'T let her rule your life or make you scared. Take her to court regarding arrangements with kids, don't think that you can ever come to reasonable arrangements 'amicably' with her, no matter what she tells you!!

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link with narcissism seems very strong and appropriate for the GU ex wife but the advice about always going to Court is a bit simplistic and may not always be the best route to calming and containing the situation. The very essence of a GU woman is that she is selfish and unreasonable so taking her Court could prove very costly, not only in terms of money but also in terms of the emotional damage to a child caught in the middle of a heated adversarial conflict. I feel that Court should always be a last resort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have been trying to help an ex co-worker and friend for about 12 or 14 years
    with constant issues with his ex wife, or as my wife and me call her, the itty bitty golden uterus. Some of these women are totally broken, ruin their kids and their own lives, and always looking for the next handout and/or next sucker to use.

    ReplyDelete